Cheat day : a novel / Liv Stratman.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Clymer Library System.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Monroe County Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Clymer Library||FIC STR (Text)||32596000487206||New Books||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781982140540
- ISBN: 1982140542
- Physical Description: 304 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Scribner hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
Hungry in more ways than one, Kit, while on a seventy-five day cleanse, falls into a passionate affair with a carpenter, and to suppress the guilt of betraying her husband, adheres more and more strictly to the Radiant Regimen, pushing the diet, and her infidelity, to greater extremes.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Married people > Fiction.
Reducing diets > Fiction.
Bakeries > Fiction.
Adultery > Fiction.